Knife Edge Gate Valve
We are the Best Knife Gate Valves manufacturer in India. FlowBiz offers versatile metallic and resilient seats with wafer, lugged, and flanged ends knife gate valves for the bidirectional and unidirectional range. Our designed Knife Edge Gate Valve provides the most trusted & durable shutoff for both wet and dry line fluid. Our bonnet-less range is ideally suited for abrasive slurries, pulp stock, semi-solids, dry ash, chips, and many more, as it is equipped with a heavy-duty gate to cut through sediments. We serve applications in paper and pulp, petrochemical industries, minerals and metals, steel plants, thermal power plants, and chemicals.
Knife gate valves are identical to gate valves and were initially designed for use in the pulp and paper industry. As the name indicates, knife gate valves can cut through thick, absorbent media that may hold a high concentration of suspended solids (such as dense sewage sludge) which had generated problems with valves not seating completely and consequently leaking. We have MS Knife Gate Valve, SS Knife Gate Valve, and CI Knife Gate Valve in stock.
A knife gate valve raises a plate with a planar or “knife” edge from the flow path that can cut through various impediments during the closing, creating complete closure against a soft sealing surface. This soft sealing surface generally dictates use in rather low-pressure systems and is not designed to handle high pressure. Both Gate and knife gate valves are primarily designed for isolation or on/off service rather than a throttled or partial-flow application.
Many of the benefits of standard gate valves also apply to knife gate valves; knife gate valves are easy to actuate by mechanical, electrical, or pneumatic actuators, and knife gate valves are lightweight, which makes them easier to transport, store, install, and maintain (knife gate valves tend to be even lighter than resilient or metal seated gate valves). Knife Gate Valves are also very cost-effective. Because of these attributes, knife gate valves have seen extensive use involving slurry, viscous fluids, and other applications where impingement is an issue and are used not only in pulp and paper production but are also widely used in municipal wastewater pumping stations and sewage treatment plants.
Sizes Range: 2 inches to 24 inches (50mm to 600mm)
Pressure Rating: 150 Class and PN 10
- Valve Design: MSS SP 81
- Wall Thickness: ANSI B16.34
- Face-to-Face: MSS SP 81
- Flange Dimensions: ANSI B16.5
- Testing Standard: MSS SP 151
- We also make gate valves with surface coatings based on customer request, Hardfacing, Nitriding, and Chrome-plating.
- Replaceable seats - Easy maintenance at the site.Longer service life
- Low operating torque - Facilitates the use of more miniature-size actuators.
- The sharp, heavy-duty knife edge at the bottom of the gate cuts through solid residues and ensures reliable shutoff.
- Pneumatic: Double / Single Acting
Solenoid Valve, Limit Switch, Proximity Switch, Junction Box,
Positioner, Accumulator for Emergency Shutoff.
- Deflection Cone
- Stem Extension
- Stem Protection
- Retainer Ring
- Protection Guard
- Paper & Pulp Pulp Preparation, Pulp Transfer, Stock Tower Isolation
- Minerals & Metals Pneumatic Conveying, Iron Ore Slurry, Beneficiation Plant, Blast Furnace
- Thermal Power Ash Handling, Coal Handling
- Sugar, Chemical & General Industries Dry Solids Bagging, Hopper Dump, Pump Isolation, Silos
- Cement Slurry Transfer, Dry Lime, Pneumatic Conveying
- Waste Water Digester Isolation, Sludge Discharge, Sewage
FlowBiz is the best manufacturer of Knife Gate Valves in India. Knife Gate Valve Manufacturer Mumbai India. We supply Knife Gate Valves in Ahmedabad, Vapi, Valsad, Surat, Gandhidham, Kutch, Ankleshwer, Bharuch, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Aurangabad, Satara, Sangli, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Indore, Dewas, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Selam and all over India.